Book Giveaway Terms and Conditions. This giveaway starts on the 15/10/20
Congratulations to Sam Peacock @sammypea76 who is the winner of my Networking for writers, launch day competition! Sam has won a £50/$50 Amazon voucher! #winner #BookLaunch
Prize: £50/$50 Amazon voucher to be won.
Terms & Conditions for the Networking for writers, book launch bonanza giveaway!
The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
- To enter, simply RT the appropriate post on Lizzie’s Twitter(@Lizzie_Chantree) Facebook, Pinterest, or Instagram page and follow Lizzie’s Twitter account.
- One RT will count as one entry, you do not need to enter more than once, but feel free to RT the competition posts as much as you like.
- One £50 or $50 Amazon voucher will be given away for free including P&P. There will be 1 winner.
- The winner will be selected at random at 8pm UK GMT of the 29th October 2020 and announced that evening.
- The winner will be contacted by social media by one of our page admins. Please check your message requests folder in your inbox. If we do not receive a reply within 24 hours we will choose another winner. If the winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these terms, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promoter shall be entitled to select another winner.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
- Lizzie Chantree (thereafter referred to as the “Promoter”) reserves the right to update these Terms & Conditions without notice.
- The competition is being jointly held across the Promoter’s social accounts on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom and abroad, aged 18 years or over.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Closing date for entry will be on the 29th October 2020 at 8pm GMT. After this time and date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
- There is no cash alternative.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its reasonable control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of the Promoter in all matters relating to the Prize Draw is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations relating to this Prize Draw where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
- The Prize Draw and these Terms and Conditions will be governed by English law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Promoter: Lizzie Chantree. Sydney Ink. Unit 1. Woodlands. SS5 5JW.