GO HERE TO ENTER: bit.ly/RomCom – July2019
Hello everyone. I hope you had an amazing weekend. On Friday, and over the weekend, my publisher did a free book sale with lots of their authors. I was lucky enough for the two books I had in the sale, Ninja School Mum and If you love me, I’m yours, to both rise to #1 on Amazon.co.uk and Amazon.com in multiple categories on the first day of the sale. Ninja School Mum is now #11 on the bestsellers lists in paid sales and IYLMIY is in the top #42. I decided to go all out and try some new ideas for the sale, so here’s what I did for the sale:
Facebook and Twitter timeline graphics:
Happy Friday everyone. From around 10am on the 23rd November until the end of the day on the 25th November 2018, you are able to download your own FREE copy of my two latest Bestselling Romance Reads, Ninja School Mum and If you love me, I’m yours. I hope the stories make you smile and that you have an amazing weekend. Happy reading! From Lizzie.
Universal book buy link: If you love me, I’m yous: viewbook.at/IfYouLoveMe-ImYours
Universal book buy link: Ninja School Mum: viewbook.at/NinjaSchoolMum
My book Ninja School Mum is #free today! If you enjoy #RomCom romance reads, grab your copy as it’ goes back to it’s usual price tomorrow. Ninja School Mum: viewBook.at/NinjaSchoolMum
Customer reviews: 5 stars!
‘Made me lough out loud. A great romance read with a gorgeous hero and a feisty, strong woman. I hope there will be a sequel.’
‘Really good story. Couldn’t put it down!’
‘This story really caught my imagination and I couldn’t put it down. A romance read with fire in its belly. Didn’t have a clue to the ending, kept me guessing till the end.’
Happy Monday everyone!
My latest marketing tips are from an author marketing meeting I went to a few weeks ago. They are based around free giveaways. I have been looking in to ways to promote my new romance novel, which is out early next year and this seemed like great advice. Let me know what you think.
1. If you are doing a free giveaway for your book, don’t give away your book! This sounds strange, but it does make sense. By doing a giveaway, you are trying to encourage readers to enjoy your work and buy your books. If you give the book away, you negate the possibility of the winners downloading/purchasing your work because they actually want to read it, not because they have been given it and might read it at a later date. A good way around this, would be to gift items related to your book genre and maybe a few chapters of your novel to tell them about the story. If they enjoy your style of writing, they might become a lifelong fan.
2. If you are giving away your book, this can work best if it is part of a series. You gift the first book in the series, then the reader may buy other books in the series if they love the characters and style.
3. If you are running a giveaway, it can work to get together with other authors and make one huge giveaway. This way your promotion would be shouted out across the social media platforms of the combined authors and gain more exposure for your work.
If you love a fun filled romance read, then today is your lucky day!
Update: Babe Driven is ranked #1 on Amazon.co.uk for free books and #3 on Amazon.com! This is down to the amount of support everyone has shown in giving this book a try and sharing it with their friends on social media and by word of mouth. Thank you so much! #YouRock
Grab your own copy today.
Driving straight out of trouble and into paradise! A laugh out loud, contemporary romance read full of humour and exotic locations.
Harriet’s crazily successful business idea is under serious threat, and the danger seems to be coming from inside her own family. She whisks her sister and her friends away to an exotic location to try and work out whose side they are on. It’s time to start damage limitation.
When the girls arrive at the glorious villa owned by Harriet’s maverick business partner Nikki, they find a gorgeous band and their sexy lead singer Max staying next door, out to entice their new neighbours into all kinds of trouble.
This isn’t a holiday for Harriet and she can’t afford to be distracted. She has to sell her business idea to the powerful resort owner, the elusive Mr Grant, while she is there, or she may not have a business to go back to. Harriet will have to choose between family and friends, business or pleasure. For someone who stays out of the limelight, even though her new company is the hottest ticket in town, she’s going to have to avoid the front pages of every newspaper if she wants to survive the ride!
What reviewers are saying about Babe Driven:
1. ‘A great read! The story gripped me from the start and I couldn’t put the book down. The plot was intriguing as the relationships develop and some people aren’t who they appear to be! A great holiday read or indeed curled up cosy in front of the fire! ’
2. ‘A real hoot all the way through and very entertaining. Love the authors style of writing and the characters she creates, read it over two days and would have read another one. Really rather good!’
3. ‘Light, entertaining fun read which would make the perfect companion on a summer holiday. I liked the characters, and thought the plot was quite original, hoping to see more from the author in the near future.’
4. ‘This was a fun light read. There is romance involved but it’s more than that. It’s mostly the story of a strong independent businesswoman who’s trying to save her business. She happens to be beautiful, and so everyone underestimates her. I really like this character and enjoyed the plot. You keep getting little surprises along the way that keep you guessing. I would call this a great book when you want to be distracted from all of the real worries you have in life. I’m a sucker for happy endings, so this book left me with a big smile! ’