The lucky winner of this competition is @DuvetDwellers via Twitter. Thank you to everyone who took part, recommended to friends and retweeted the competition tweet. This competition is now closed.
Hello everyone. I’m running a giveaway for the next week or so. One lucky winner will win three of my international bestsellers. I’ll happily sign them for the winner too.
To enter, pop by my Twitter page and RT the pinned post. Tag two friends and you are in the competition.
Here are a few reviews of these books by some of my wonderful readers:
‘This is the first book that I have read by Lizzie and I am now wondering where the hell I have been and will certainly be reading more of her books in the future.’
‘This book is one of those that grabs you and doesn’t let go. I just couldn’t put it down. It is full of fun and quirkiness.’
‘A fabulous book with twists and turns with a little romance and plenty of feisty characters. From the super rich all the way down to the deprived areas of town Lizzie has brought all these characters together in book full of suspense and intrigue.
I can heartily recommend this as a good read.’
Book Link: viewbook.at/IfYouLoveMe-ImYours
Book Link: http://viewbook.at/BabeDriven
Book Link: viewBook.at/NinjaSchoolMum
Book Giveaway Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions for the 6 Summer Reads book giveaway
- The promoter is Lizzie Chantree.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom and abroad, aged 18 years or over.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Closing date for entry will be Saturday 29th February 2020, at 10am. After this time and date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- There is no cash alternative.
The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
- To enter, simply RT the appropriate post on our Twitter page. follow the authors Twitter account and tag two friends in the comments of the Twitter post.
- One RT will count as one entry, you do not need to enter more than once, but feel free to RT the competition posts as much as you like.
- 3 books will be given away for free including P&P. There will be 1 winner.
- Winners will be selected at random on the morning of Saturday the 29th February and announced that day.
- The winner will be contacted by Twitter private messaged by one of our page admins. Please check your message requests folder in your inbox. If we do not receive a reply within 24 hours we will choose another winner.
2 thoughts on “Giveaway time!”
All great books …loved them all.